Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Boys





I think it is so fun when kids grow up and can have fun playing together. Logan's new pastime is going outside and calling for Jonah (Brooks) while jumping on the trampoline. His version of a telephone I guess. He does this about 3 or 4 times a day (at least). This morning he got up and first thing he does is look out the window in the kitchen and asks if Jonah is awake yet. Which I reply not yet, he's still sleeping. So we go to the gym and when we get home he runs right outside and starts calling Jonah. So I call Julie and ask if Jonah can come play before I put Logan down for a nap. Of course I am such a sucker and they were being so cute and having such a great time together we bypassed the nap. Oh well, sometimes it's just not worth it. How can you resist these smiles?

No comments: