So the princess of the castle has turned 8. What a milestone! We are so lucky to have her in our family. I thought little girls always needed big brothers, but she is such a great big sister and I am glad she is my first.
Eight things that describe Alexis:
1. She can never have enough sparkle (in her hair, on her nails, on her face, and on her clothes - too bad the poor thing has to wear a uniform to school)
2. Always wants to be doing something "Fun"
3. She's a great big sister
4. Loves all things crafty
5. She is learning to play the piano (she is playing I Am A Child of God for her baptism)
6. Loves to sing and dance (when no one is watching)
7. Thinks everything should be pink and purple (with sparkles of course!)
8. Is a wonderful friend, student and daughter!