Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Slade

Our littlest is 2. What a big boy he is! (Well, not really since he is so skinny.) He is also our blondest one and our only thumb sucker. He is such a joy and absolutely loves his big brothers and sister. He is obsessed with his "snuggle time" with dad every night and wants absolutely nothing to do with mom (even though she is trying to get back in the game). He is such a giggler and loves to laugh. Driving around town Logan always has him giggling like crazy. He is also obsessed with the hose. We must have to go out there and turn it off about 30 times a day. He is always playing with legos, but wants to have them apart so is always coming up to mom saying "help." Is is such a sweet boy and we love him to pieces.

I also told myself that since I hate potty training (especially boys) I wasn't going to do it until he was 3. Well, every now and again he wakes up in the morning with a dry diaper and sometimes after his nap. So, last week I started putting him on the potty when I can catch him and know he probably will go. Anyway, I am not trying too hard, but he will sit on it at least once a day and go. I have definately NEVER had a kid this easy. Now maybe when I get around to being serious about it he will be easy.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Those are such cute pictures of him! good luck with the potty training!

top knot extensions said...

I cant believe he is 2!!! He is so cute!!

Jenny said...

Hi Kristen... Thanks for your comment. I'd love to chat with you about press releases. Feel free to email or give me a call - jennyleefairbanks (at) gmail (dot)com or 415-680-4932. Hope all is going well!

P.S. And happy birthday, Slade!