Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Alexis 7th Birthday


Where does the time go? I think I say that every year, but I even tried to say I was only 30 the other day (ha, ha) make that almost 35 unfortunately. Alexis is now 7 and of course all we keep talking about is that she only has one more year until she is baptized. She can't wait. I also can't believe that time is going to once again fly. She is amazing and beautiful and caring and loving (and of course her moments of pure stinker!), but I wouldn't trade her for anything. This year for her birthday she luckily only had to invite about 20 friends. Driving home from dance I would ask her and her friend Kamryn what we shold do and they kept saying a dance party. Kamryn was really excited about planning all the types of dances we were going to have and the food we should have too. It ended up with the girls making pizza, ice cream sundaes and then dancing the night away. Of course it mainly ended up with the girls running around all night screaming at the top of their lungs giving the few of us adults there a headache. Oh well, it was utter chaos and we made a huge mess, but they supposedly had a blast. I even had my mom make them cute aprons to wear and they all looked so professional.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Those aprons are WAY cute! Tell your mom GOOD JOB!!!

Julie said...

The one with the green shirt in the back left is especially cute!!