Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seattle-Spring Break 2008



So I had been promising Alexis that we would go and visit Aunt Mimmie and Ryan in Seattle ever since they moved there a year and a half ago. I left Collin and Logan home with Grandma Franks and just took Alexis and Slade. We went for over a week and had a blast. It was so weird to be without my crazy life for so long that I must admit I was dreading having to come home. Slade is such a good baby and with Alexis and Ryan playing nonstop Kim and I had so much fun. We went up to Bellevue shopping (and eating), to the movies to see Horton Hears a Who, out to eat some more, and to downtown Seattle to do some more fine dining and shopping (again). And while I don't condone it in anyway, I was realizing how nice it could be sometimes to be a Polygimist. Always having someone there to watch the kids, bathe the kids and help clean and cook and feed babies at the same time. Anyway, in between all our play time we talked non-stop about the baby boutique that Kim is going to open and all the fun ideas we have that I know she is going to do so well. I am just jealous that I can't move up there to help her out and partner with her. Well, here are a couple of pictures from our trip! Slade on his first plane ride (that he could comprehend) and the kiddos on the water downtown.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That would have been so fun! I am glad you got to go! I hope the shop goes well!