Monday, April 21, 2008

Easter



I am so behind that I am a little out of order here. Easter this year was so fun for the kids. On Saturday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's annual ward easter egg hunt. Last year Collin was so shy and wouldn't run out and get the eggs. (Of course then it was all over and they were all gone before he realized that he didn't have any). This year they all had fun running around gathering baskets full of eggs then decorating sugar cookies and blowing bubbles. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to dye Easter eggs. Sunday was a great day at church then back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch/dinner and more Easter egg hunting with the cousins. The kids sure have fun hanging out with the "cousins" and playing outside at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting!

Becca said...

I was showing Quinn your blog, and I am still amazed at how big Collin is! I remember coming to your house the night you went to the hospital! Times sure flied by!